Blessings and gratitude
The following is a very powerful blessings which could be done easily by everybody.
- Sit in a comfortable position either in sukhasana or in a chair with erect spine. If sitting in chair, keep both feet flat on floor, do not cross the legs.
- Close your eyes.
- Take 3 deep breaths and relax.One deep breath involves one count inhaling through the nose while visualizing a continuous divine bright beam of white light entering and filling your complete body through the top of your head and then 3 count exhaling through the mouth while visualizing all bad ( negative ) energies in the form of black smoke going out from every cell of your body and divine white light converts the black smoke to divine white light.
- You are cleansed, purified and relaxed now.
- Visualize a continuous divine bright beam of white light entering and filling your complete body through the top of your head. Divine white light after having filled your body, surrounds your body with a 9 feet sphere of divine white light around you. This divine energy protects, highly energizes and blesses you during this blessings.
- In your visualization, you are divine white light now with the consciousness of god.
- Now visualize this world in the shape of sphere 8000 miles in diameter and every human being in this world.
- Visualize a continuous divine bright beam of white light entering and filling the entire humanity through the top of their head. Divine white light after having filled their body, surrounds their body with a 9 feet sphere of divine white light around them. After that visualize the divine energy completely fills the whole world and then surrounds the whole world. You must visualize this as long as you can, understanding that this whole world is continuously blessed by god during this period.
- Give an intend to god that, this god blessing to the whole world continues another 24 hours after you finish this blessings.
- Give your gratitude to god to give you good thoughts and power to bless others during your full life.
- Give your gratitude to god for helping you perform this blessings every day for long periods and conclude this blessings.
- God Bless.
1) Blessings will increase your good karma day by day which will enable solve your problems easily or make you free from problems and provide your family with happiness. This is the best and powerful good karma known to humanity.
- Watch your thoughts and maintain an attitude of gratitude for blessing and healing you, your children, relatives and the whole world
- We receive what we give in one or the other way ( law of karma). God cannot favor us in any way as a response to our prayers. Therefore we need to give good karma ( satkarma) to god for good things to happen in our life in return. Once your good karma increases problems give way to solutions.
- Good karma refers to helping others. Donating money may not help as this may not be dharma always, because one party can be unhappy in the deal.
- Blessing and giving gratitude in mind to others are 100 percent dharma and therefore good karma.
- Thoughts do not belong to us. In fact we receive thoughts from cosmos using our antennae in our head. We are giving intend for the type of thoughts we like and thereby receive thoughts accordingly. we shall have everything good in our life as we already have the power to have good thoughts by consciously changing the quality of our thoughts.
- Communication to god is prayer. As god knows what we are thinking, our thoughts and deeds are prayers. Therefore our life itself is prayer.
- Praying to god without giving anything to god directly is begging, where as blessing and giving gratitude to others are giving to god as god created us to enjoy happiness.Blessings will increase your good karma day by day which will enable solve your problems easily or make you free from problems and provide your family with happiness. This is the best and powerful good karma known to humanity.