Healing Results

All healings happens by the grace of god and are done free of cost.


Sitting anywhere in the world, god willing, healing can happen to anybody, anywhere in the world ( remote energy healing) just by having their address. Therefore area or place in any part of the world is good for healing.
All cure happens by the diseased organs absorbing healing energies and activate it's innate healing abilities.
Cardiac arrhythmia, Cardiac Arrest, Cardiomyopathy, Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Heart valve diseases and heart blocks which requires bypass surgery etc. may be healed, by the grace of god within weeks. 

Cancer may be healed, provided the innate ability of affected organs to heal itself did not fail, but it may take one month or more

Emotional problems can be cured instantly on line while the diseased experiences the bad emotion.

Allergies can be cured instantly online while the diseased experiences the allergies.

Arthritis can be cured with a long period of healing.
Stroke patients may improve.
Autism in children found to cure with healing in long term

Kidney problems, heart problems, blood vessel blocks, cancer, arthritis, spondylosis etc may cure over a period of one months.
Gall bladder stones, kidney stones, headaches, shoulder pain, neck pain, hand pain, leg pain and back bone pain etc.may cure within 2 days.
Healing most diseases which is associated with pain remotely.
Only the full address of the patient is needed for this remote healing.


Energy healing facilitates a harmonizing process by clearing blocks in the biofeild, repairing and re-balancing the energy patterns. The body can then move to its optimal level of balance to heal itself. By working with the energy systems we can access all levels of our existence to induce multi-dimensional healing. 

As human are energy, energy healing works. It may be miracle to others, but in reality, energy medicine is the correct medicine and it can work wonders. 

As the healing is holistic, it may improve positively most other aspects of suffering by the diseased.
All pains can be cured while patient is sleeping.

The so called modern medicine, which is also called allopathic medicine, based on Newtonian science is outdated more than 100 years back and therefore it is without any scientific background now. Human beings are energy beings and they treat human beings with matter, which is a curse to the society now.
As Human beings are energy beings with frequencies, human beings must be treated with frequency medicines like herbal medicines, ayurvedic medicines, homeopathic medicines, energy medicines, etc which confirms to law of entrainment.

As per law of entrainment, medicines with higher frequencies can only increase the lower frequencies of organs suffering from illnesses to it's original frequencies.

You need not believe in this healing for the healing to work.

Pls see the testimonial of James, Thomas and Jalaludeen in American heart association site, having cured their heart problems by free distant energy healing and bring as many people as u can for this free healing.
https://supportnetwork.heart.org/connect-with-people-like-me/heart/cardiac-arrest/heart-attack-2/

There are lot of people who are aware of the healing happened whether it is in part or in full and they do not acknowledge the healing happened and therefore they are ungrateful to the god and the healer as god did the healing through the healer. In these cases as god is aware of the healing happened and the person who got healed in part or in full is not truthful and ungrateful to god whatever healing happened shall go back to it's original position before healing.

When people acknowledge the healing happened to the healer and they are grateful to the god and the healer for the healing happened in part or full and as god did the healing through the healer. In these cases whatever healing happened shall sustain and all part healing happened shall progress towards full healing.


Acknowledging the part or full healing happened and be grateful to the god and the healer in their mind shall enable the full healing happened to sustain and all part healing happened shall progress towards full healing.


For free distant energy healings, please send your email request to: curebyhealing@gmail.com as mentioned in the following links.






The following details are needed to do healing for each person.
1) The suffering person's name
2) Mother's name
3
) Father's name
4
) Full address which shall include
Family name, House name or house no:, street name
District,  state and country.
5
) Illnesses for which healing is required. Here correct name of
illnesses may help the cure easily.
God bless



If no reply in 2 days, pls send reminders.




Disclaimer: Please remember that anything discussed here does not constitute medical advice and cannot substitute for appropriate medical care. Before believing this article readers need to do their own study or research in order to understand and establish the truth.

Comments

  1. Thank you for your selfless effort. For me it worked instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suffering from backache. With energy healing in one session which took 15 minutes I felt good relief and then the Backache got cured in 2 days time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was suffering from backache for the past eight years. When allopathic treatment was not effective, I started ayurvedic treatment and was applying oil and massage for 8 years, suffering from pain. With this energy healing in one session which took less than 10 minutes I felt good relief and then the complete pain disappeared in 3 days time. Thank God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went for a general healing and could feel the energy flow. It would be highly beneficial for the people with chronic diseases.
    - K.K.Balakrishnan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sree Renjith ,
    When I visited you in your place for healing, I can’t think of anything to tell you as I’m so fed up with everything, after your instruction and healing twice, I realize that tremendous changes effected my inner mind and physical body, also I was feeling the cosmic energy flowing my body, any way now I feeling well, we meet you again soon.
    God bless you always,
    Thank you very much
    Pradeep kumar G

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have attended the general healing and after healing I felt great relief for my mind and body charged with positive energy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. With great gratitude to you let me confess that this process has helped me relieve not only from the mental stress but it also helped to gather a positive energy and alertness within me.Let me express my gratitude to you for the same.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was suffering from backache for a long period. I was continuously doing ayurvedic treatment with little result. I could not find any other better treatment, therefore I was continuing the same treatment. In one session of energy healing , the pain reduced and the complete cure happened in 2 days time. My sincere gratitude to the Almighty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know Renjit Bhargavan from quiet a long time now.It is obvious to me that he is a maverick who also likes to genuinely help people just out of the love of it.It is his passion;he has paid a heavy price and continues to do so for the research required to keep fine tuning .May the almighty give him the strength and willingness to continue the good work.I've benefited richly being associated with him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I was suffering from knee pain after the sports injury and followed by the operation,it was quite sure and believed that it will not heal 100%.but amazingly after our discussions and the remote healing sessions I relieved alot .can't express the gratitude in words, I only prey and hope may the almighty give strength and wisdom to your all efforts for helping others selflessly. After our first sessions I am completely free of pain and get into strengthening and hardworking job , but the pain returns. Only after your call I understand that after healing we should have keep out everything which is harmful to the healing. I followed it and the second session was great and the effects are sustainable and I am relieved from pain now, thank you renjith etta thanks alot. me and my family will ever great full for this kind action.we will be in touch etta .God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Renjit, I have the privilege of your friendship for over 4 decades and it is still amazes me how tirelessly you work for those suffering around you. My wife and I have benefited enormously from your healing sessions and are forever indebted to you. We both feel much better and there has been no recurrence of the pain. I am proud of you as a friend and pray that your success mounts. I hope everyone endeavours to be as giving and selfless as you.
    Warmest regards.
    Fizal

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a general healing and was told to come back the next day for continuing the healing session. I was not able to attend the next session as I had left the country. Personally, I didn't feel any change during or after the healing session.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My sincere gratitude to the heaher and Mr. James ( saw his article about healing at https://supportnetwork.heart.org/connect-with-people-like-me/heart/cardiac-arrest/free-heart-attack-cure/
    As suggested by James,
    I requested for free energy healing and you accepted my request and healed me.
    I felt relaxed and less tightness in the second day of healing. No more chest pain.
    Now I feel very good.. No blocks in my blood vessels. No need to put stent as evident from the treadmill test..
    This is a big surprise to me. A healer sitting in one place correcting heart problem for a person in another place without even seeing.
    Now I recommend this healing to everybody.
    This healing is free
    No pain
    No medication
    No appointments.
    No time in hospitals


    I recommend this healing to every heart patient in this world.
    U may contact for free healing: renjit8650@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm proud to say now that I am finally at a place where I have found something that works for me. Almost four years ago I began seeing a classical Homeopath. I was put on a constitutional remedy by Dr God hands who reside in west africa, and I am amazed at my healing thus far. I will continue to post what worked for me and what didn't in more blogs to come (as this one is getting quite long... and I'm not writing a book on here - not yet anyway). This discovery has not only helped the way I practice, but it has also given me further insight into the world of Herbal  medicine. I came to know more about Dr God hands on Tv Station when I was taking my regular organic coffee at javamania coffee spot I watched the whole scene on how he uses Natural herbs to cure disease like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, Cancers,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als And Diabetes, I was moved by his words then I took a confident step to contact him regarding my health condition Herpes & Prostate Cancer, He prepared his herbal medicine then sent it to me through Courier which I took as it's was instructed and I found myself healing symptoms are all gone I have being watching my health for years now and I finally confirmed that is a permanent cure like he told me at our first conversations so now I'm healthy and happy I purchase his herbal tea which I usually take in the morning before starting my day because it feels good to find addiction on natural herbs than medical drugs so is what I'm doing and loving it more and More to come later on blogs sooner I will be writing my book.I will advise you to contact Doctor God Hands Herbal Home for any kind of permanent cure and herbal remedy.Doctor God hands Email Contact: doctorgodhands@gmail.com Also On Whats-App Calls: +2349057214220.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Illnesses cured

Give Gratitude for a better life.