Illnesses cured




Illnesses cured by God power (Shivasakthi)

Cosmichealingworld: Guru Renjit Madathilezhuthu
Phone: +917510571388


The following illnesses are cured instantly, by praying to Shivasakthi 
  1. Kidney stones, Gall bladder stones, Urinary bladder stones, Pancreatic stones and stones in urinary tract, within 10 minutes.
  2. Uterine fibroids within 20 minutes.
  3. Heart Blocks and heart attacks which require bypass surgery within 20 minutes, less blood circulation and blocks in blood vessels in one month period
  4. All kind of pains like head aches, Neck pains, Stiff neck, Frozen shoulders, Back pains, Back bone pains, Joint pains, Chest pains, Knee pains, hand pain and leg pains in 10 minutes.
  5. Memory loss, study retention, lethargy and depression. This healing helped techies and students
  6. Healing Infertility issues, Most probably infertility is caused by emotional issues and once these emotional issues are resolved by healing and other corrective actions, conceiving and giving birth to healthy child becomes possible.

Points to be noted:-
  1. No need to believe in this prayer cure for the cure to happen.
  2. Need to respect this prayer method and be grateful to Sri Shivasakthi. 
  3. An attitude to bless others.
  4. Always maintain a positive attitude,
    ie Think and wish good for self and others, in order to keep your vibrations high so that no new low vibrations are created, which are the root cause of all diseases.


Your thoughts are energy and it is in your mind which is located in the area of your brain. Whether you think or/and wish good or bad for others or for you, as the thought energy is in your brain, it will definitely effect you. If you think or/and wish good for self and others, it is good for you. If you think or/and wish bad for self and others, it is bad for you

You may contact for free prayer cure
whatsapp: +917510571388



Disclaimer: Please remember that anything discussed here does not constitute medical advice and cannot substitute for appropriate medical care. Before believing this article readers need to do their own study or research in order to understand and establish the truth.

Comments

  1. I was healed for jaw pain one year back. It has not returned till now. Sooooper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 55-year-old from Paris, I was diagnosed with second-stage liver cancer following a scheduled examination to monitor liver cirrhosis. I had lost a lot of weight. A CT scan revealed three tumors; one in the center of my liver in damaged tissue and two in healthy portions of my liver. No chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment was prescribed due to my age, the number of liver tumors. One month following my diagnosis I began taking 12 (350 point) Salvestrol supplements per day, commensurate with my body weight. This comprised six Salvestrol Shield (350 point) capsules and six Salvestrol Gold (350 point) capsules, spread through the day by taking two of each capsule after each main meal. This level of Salvestrol supplementation (4,000 points per day) was maintained for four months. In addition, I began a program of breathing exercises, chi exercises, meditation, stretching and stress avoidance. Due to the variety of conditions that I suffered from, I received ongoing medical examinations. Eleven months after commencing Salvestrol supplementation But all invalid so I keep searching for a herbal cure online that how I came across a testimony appreciating Dr Itua on how he cured her HIV/Herpes, I contacted him through email he listed above, Dr Itua sent me his herbal medicine for cancer to drink for two weeks to cure I paid him for the delivering then I received my herbal medicine and drank it for two weeks and I was cured until now I'm all clear of cancer, I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. WhatsApps Number...+2348149277967. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below, Cancer, HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,
    ?Esophageal cancer,?Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,?Hodgkin lymphoma
    ?Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,?Multiple myeloma,?Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,?Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,?Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,?Vulvar cancer,Hepatitis, Chronic Illness. Lupus,Fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Healing Results

Modern Medicine and disease management ( not cure)